funny video clip

bobisagoat
This post was updated on .
This clip from "Food of the Gods II" honestly made me chuckle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGHed3efPZI

What do you think?

Re: funny video clip

Great scene! Are there more scenes with that giant boy? Do you know where we can find the full movie?

Re: funny video clip

bobisagoat
I wouldn't know since I don't watch crappy B-movies that are a loose adaptation of an H. G. Wells novel. I will put a link to the Wikipedia article if your curious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_of_the_Gods_II

Feel free to put this movie in the library if you want!

Re: funny video clip

Ok. We'll add it later. Thank you for the information!

Re: funny video clip

shrinkingman
I have seen that clip before but not the movie.
The FIRST Food of the Gods  was directed
by Bert I Gordon who also did
Amazing Colossal Man (60 ft tall Army man)
and its sequel War of the Colossal Beast

Attack of the Puppet People--young adults
shrunk to a foot tall.One man climbs a door
to look through the keyhole

Village of the Giants--teens grow to giant size

I guess Food of the Gods II was directed by
someone else.I don't know if whole film
is on youtube

Re: funny video clip

Unfortunately it isn't on Youtube, we checked out. But at least we have this clip, although we don't know if there are more scenes like that in the movie or it was the only one.

Re: funny video clip

bobisagoat
This post was updated on .
Personally, I'd just put this movie in the library just for keepsakes.

Re: funny video clip

Yes, we'll add it soon anyway. Thank you for the information!

Re: funny video clip

shrinkingman
This post was updated on .
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6intk2

Looks like Daily Motion has Food of the Gods II
in 2 parts.This is a link to pt 1.I watched the first
15 minutes.The Bobby scene is 5 minutes in and
there's not much more to it than what's in the
clip. The focus on the movie may be on rats...BUT the Wikipedia page says that at the
end, "Bobby, now psychotic and larger than ever, kills Travis while she is on the phone and escapes."
Maybe that's in part 2.

Re: funny video clip

shrinkingman
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ipneu

Pt 2...I guess end of movie is about 36
min or so in.I haven't found the bit
mentioned about but special effects
are probably poorly done.Don't have time
now to sit through it.

Re: funny video clip

So great you found it!  Unfortunately no more than the giant angry  Bobby scene, but the scene is great, so thank you for the link!

Re: funny video clip

shrinkingman
Yes...I was curious to see if there was more. I did go up to
about 35 min into part 2 and the scene has the woman on the phone.
A giant hand closes over her face right after she tells one character
that Bobby has gone insane.Then we see her dead body on the floor and
a big hole in the side of the house.

The man who uploaded the film reversed/flipped the picture probably
so it wouldn't be taken down for copyright. Printed words are backwards
and it looks like a sign reads "Hamlin Athletic Center" or something. The
film is about rats...and Hamlin was the home of the pied piper who
musically enchanted rats.