Your favorite Mega boy size

Ivor1
     Some like the boys to be Fifty feet in height.  Others like them much bigger, maybe four hundred feet tall like the 'zilla.   Others would opt for the skyscraper size or taller, like two thousand feet tall.  What is your favorite?

Re: Your favorite Mega boy size

Our favorite is the boys are enough big for the city and the inhabitants seem ants.

Re: Your favorite Mega boy size

Ivor1
By my guesstimate, if people are a half inch tall the Mega would be about eight hundred feet tall,  quarter of an inch "ant" people would greet a fifteen hundred to two thousand foot tall Boy,  So Awesome, the Mile high Mega or better is a favorite of some,  A city at its feet

Re: Your favorite Mega boy size

pedropfc
To me, I only like those grown up to wards as big as the city buildings, which I think is about 500 feet and under as far as I know.  It's more fun to say the least.

Re: Your favorite Mega boy size

Brando97
And I am one of those people that like the mile-plus size giants