Your Giant Boys Zone Upcoming Movies ideas

Your Giant Boys Zone Upcoming Movies ideas

Here you can write your ideas and what you'd like to watch in the upcoming Giant Boys Zone movies. So, let's start!

NOTE: We don't guarantee, we'll take all of them for our upcoming movies, but we could take the ones we consider viable for production.

Re: Your Giant Boys Zone Upcoming Movies ideas

Ivor1
I would love to see my "Project 9/11",  or my "MegaBoys from Outer Space", as a movie. Maybe 9/11 first because it is a bit more limited in scope, only one Rampage scene.

Re: Your Giant Boys Zone Upcoming Movies ideas

We don't know your Project 9/11 story. Why not do you publish your both stories in the Stories section in order to know them, and can evaluate if we could consider them for production. Even if we couldn't for the moment, we'll love to read your stories. Your art and stories are awesome!

Re: Your Giant Boys Zone Upcoming Movies ideas

Ivor1
Dear Giant Boys Zone administrator,
       Thanks for your kind response.  there are two reasons I do not post my stories here; The first is the length.  Most of my stories read like short novels. Mega Boys from Outer Space is a hundred and thirty eight pages long. Project 9/11 has 66.   the real hesitation here would be the aspect of nudity.  My works are not sexual, but there is this naturalism factor that violates your bylaws.
       Make no mistake they are adult, serious works, I do not consider them overtly salacious, but they are intense and well constructed. Good Mega boy reading.  I would be delighted to link you to my works. If you think my pictures are impressive, I agree,  and so is my writing.
                                          ivor

Re: Your Giant Boys Zone Upcoming Movies ideas

Okay, you can link your stories in the Links section. That way we can read your stories.

Re: Your Giant Boys Zone Upcoming Movies ideas

Alex
It will have name - Food from future.
Scene 1
Boys and his teacher go by car to new home. Boys dont know how new home will be. Older boy is little angry for previus parents who adopted them. But he trust for teacher a little.  Young boy feel entusiasm.
Scene 2
Teacher go with boys to the gym. He rent a trainer for them. Boy work out his chest, abs and arms with trainer.
Scene 3
After 6 months boys looking so much betten than before, they flex his muscle in mirror and are happy that they are here and they are important for somebody
Scene 4
Boys are in shool and techer preapered for them special dinner for bodybuilder. Some chiken, soup and juice.
Scene 5
We have year 3727 . In secret labolatory some sientict work on the time machine.  They was find a 20 volonteers who want go back in time to make adventure and back to present day. When machine go on somethink dont work too good. 20 people was schrinked send in the past, but machine was explode and they are trap in past.
Scene 6
Kichen of teacher.  There is preapered food for young bodybuilders boys. Some rainbow light com from future. People arrived present day. 6 of them are landing inside food. 4 fall down inside juice, 2 on the table, 2 inside bathroom, 2 on the carpet, 2 on the floor and 2 near door. They start to scream and dont know where are they
Scene 7
2 of tiny people on the floor try to call to the future but they cant. They just try find another people from this travel
Scene 8
Boys back from the gym. There is so hot, so they take away dirty t-shirt. One boy wolk to the bathroom and take clothes inside wash machine and here he accidentaly crush one of the people from bathroom.
Scene 9
Older boy wolk inside kichen and look inside soup and kichen. He think that he is in paradise cuz teacher give so much better food than previusly home. He accidentaly crush two people on floor, take up food and go inside saloon with tv.
Scene 10
Older boy take some juice inside cup for him and his younger brother. Unfortunatly there is some tiny people who try swim.
Scene 11
Boys flex his bicep on sofa and look each other body, now they take cup of juice and drink it with tiny people inside and older boy stroke his abs and say - mmm what a good juice!
Now i was lost ideas o.o
What you think about this story line?
It is possible to make a video with this scenes ?:)