Winsome Witch

bobisagoat
This post was updated on .
Episode 19: "Good Little Scout" - "Tom Thumb wants to be a Boy Scout, but is supposedly too small to join. Winnie helps him gain confidence."

Much of the interaction between Tom Thumb and the other boys occurs in the first 30 seconds, but the episode is mostly about the interaction between Tom and the witch.

Full episode can be found here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nm2dmfkkiupqce0/f0137928iih.mp4/file

Re: Winsome Witch

shrinkingman
Thank you for finding and posting...this was from 1965 when
I was 3 and I remember it from later reruns.I also put it on
my site via your link/upload

http://shrinking.freehostia.com/Pic/WinsomeWitchGoodScout.mp4

Re: Winsome Witch

bobisagoat
This post was updated on .
I found this video on a Chinese site - Tencent Video, though I'm not sure how it got there.

Re: Winsome Witch

Awesome find!  It's a pity almost all time he has interactions with the witch, but at least he has small moments at the begining and the ending with the boys.

So, we'll add it soon! Thank you for the information!