Unintentional Giant Boys

Philby
Every now and then I find a picture showing a boy in a situation where he looks like he could be a giant. It could be the angle of the photo that produces the effect; he might be posed against a background that is farther off than it appears,  and the depth of field is good enough to add to the deception and nothing close to him reveals his true size (Think of the photo where you ask someone to hold out his hand flat, then move the camera until it looks like he is supporting a distant person or object. The Eiffel Tower has probably been photographed thousands of times like that!); or he is posed with such an accurate scale model that it does not resemble a toy, and, again, there is nothing else in the picture to destroy the illusion.
Here is a photo of the third type: A boy with a model boat. Now, I could add people on the boat with PhotoShop, but I am referring to pictures where no manipulation has been done.
If you have seen similar photos, why not submit them?

Re: Unintentional Giant Boys

Cute pic!

Re: Unintentional Giant Boys

Philby
One of the ways to take a real-life picture of a giant boy is to ego to a place like Madurodam in the Netherlands, where there is an attraction: A town built to 1/25th scale. This makes most kids seem 25x as big: 75 feet or more. Of course, a kid in that place will seem like a giant, surrounded by people less than three inches tall. Here is a picture from Madurodam.

Re: Unintentional Giant Boys

Philby
Another Madurodam picture. I think this is a boy: It's hard to tell at a certain age! But it's such a good picture. I'd love to see such a giant!
Madurodam

Re: Unintentional Giant Boys

Awesome pics! It'd be so awesome if you could upload more pics like these! They're so realistic!

Re: Unintentional Giant Boys

Philby
The reaism is in the model buildings. Madurodam is an attraction near The Hague in the Nethertlands. Among the comments visitors make is feeling like a giant there.
Here's a link to their website:
https://www.madurodam.nl/en/

Re: Unintentional Giant Boys

AdamTheGiant