Trouble Makers

1234

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
I wish this were a real comic book!
Looks like this story is going to mean trouble for those people!
BrobBoy Comic

Re: Trouble Makers

Awesome drawing!

Thank you for sharing it!

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
A Brobdingnag Boy has managed to capture a tiny boy in a glass! What will he do with him?
Gotcha

Re: Trouble Makers

Great pic!

Re: Trouble Makers

lunchboy
What will he do?  Well, likely nothing good for the little guy, but I'm sure once the Brobdingnag Boy is done playing around, the little guy will go where all little people this giants pick up - down their throats as a delicious, squirmy treat!

Love the entire comic idea!

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
Even though we have a Brobdingnag boy eating the kids out trick-or-treating, I decided to post him as a trouble-maker instead of a giant boy having to eat. After all, do Hallowe'en treats (even if the treats are little kids!) count as a normal meal? He certainly is causing a problem here, and destroying a lot of people's enjoyment of Hallowe'en!
Giant kids are like that!
Trick-or-treat

Re: Trouble Makers

Cool!

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
You know how it is - you go out Trick-or-Treating, and you have to take your little brother along. Same thing for our Brobdingnag boy! And since he's dressing up as Link, his little brother dresses as Young Link! Both giants have a good time - though the other Trick-or-Treaters out with them might not think so! It's quite a trick on them to become treats for the two young giants!
Look up! That's not a white cloud you see! (At least he remembered to wear something under his costume!)

Re: Trouble Makers

So awesome pic!
1234