Trouble Makers

1234

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
Here's a mouse drawing to start the Troublemakers for the New Year. Boys can be destructive, you know, and giant boys especially so, even when they don't mean it! These two DO mean it! And anyone who escapes being crushed with their house isn't safe yet -- there could be another fate awaiting you!
house-crush

Re: Trouble Makers

Awesome job!

Re: Trouble Makers

AdamTheGiant
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
Not all trouble giant boys cause is deliberate, but even normal things can be troublesome to any little guys nearby!
big boy blast

Re: Trouble Makers

Great!

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
I usually don't draw or montage mega-giants, because I like giants to interact with tiny people (even if it's just to use them as toys or snacks), but I know lots of people like them.  So here are two.  Who they are, where they are, and how they came to be here -- I'll leave that part of the story to you.
"Megaboy Discovery"
megaboys

Re: Trouble Makers

Awesome!  We love mega boys!  Terrific the "adding salt on the ocean" detail!

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
A Brobdingnag Boy Scout can be dangerous to us little folk!
brob scout

Re: Trouble Makers

So Great Pic!

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
Here are a couple of giant boys rough-housing. Looks like a little damage has already been done.
Wrestling

Re: Trouble Makers

Awesome scene!  Thank you so much!

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
For fans of destructive young giants! Kid Kong!
Kid Kong

Re: Trouble Makers

Wow! Terrific!

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
Brobdingnag boys are such scamps!

Re: Trouble Makers

So great pic!

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
Heavy showers can cause disastrous floods - especially when a Brobdingnag boy is around!
Showers

Re: Trouble Makers

Great pic!

Re: Trouble Makers

Macrowatcher17
Great work as always. Not quite sure whether to count it as man-made or a natural disaster.

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
A destructive boy from Brobdingnag. I wonder how many kicks it will take. He's already destroyed the nearby village and has probably eaten most of them. Looks like he stepped on a few!
VCastle Kick

Re: Trouble Makers

Wow! So awesome pic!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
1234