Trouble Makers

1234

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
Sometimes giant boys make trouble when they don't mean to -- a problem when you're that big and everyone else is so small. Accidents WILL happen!
Oops

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
I'm not sure what this big boy's intentions are -- he could be just poking at the Scouts out of curiosity. (I've been drawing a lot of Scouts lately, but I worked so many summers at a camp in Wisconsin -- just brings back memories.
A pencil sketch I did this afternoon because I couldn't think of anything else.
Curiosity

Re: Trouble Makers

Ivor1
He stepped in what?

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
Hard to say without getting closer to get a good look!

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
Another of the Brobdingnag boys. As I said, I'm thinking of a comic book about these two. A pair of mischevous and hungry ninety-foot boys. . .
(Not the best reproduction. My laptop is being worked on so this is a photo and not a scan.)
Brobdingnag boys

Re: Trouble Makers

Awesome!!

Re: Trouble Makers

Ivor1
I am experiencing difficulty viewing the entire image, Giant Toby,  the bottom slide bar does not show,  I can not view the entire picture.   Maybe it's me?

Re: Trouble Makers

Try with another browser, it's showed to us. We're using Google Chrome.

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
I don't have a slide bar, either, but the picture slides.

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
A quick little sketch of a young giant troublemaker. Kind of fun for the schoolkids, if not for the drivers!
No school today

Re: Trouble Makers

So great!

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
All boys -- especially giant ones -- love to make trouble sometimes. And when you gotta go, well -- you gotta go!
(Hope you don't mind --just some not-so-innocent fun and nothing is really shown. And check out 'Size Matters" if you don't believe me! It's a great Giga-Boy Video.)
challenge

Re: Trouble Makers

Don't worry Philby, while nothing is showed, it's acceptable. And awesome challenge!  and you're right, giant boys love to make trouble sometimes! Great pic!

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
This post was updated on .
Thank you! I have "Size Matters" and my favorite part is the devastating deluge that Jix causes!

Re: Trouble Makers

You're right! That's our favorite part too!

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
Some giants don't mean to cause trouble, but sometimes just becoming a giant causes more than enough trouble! Don't always believe little labels on cakes that say. "Eat Me." or bottles that say, "Drink Me."
enlarging

Re: Trouble Makers

AWESOME PICTURE! Good job!

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
These boys probably aren't really troublemakers, but anyone trying to hide in the house would have a different opinion, especially since I don't think it helps to pick up their SUV like that. I think they're just curious. They look like nice kids. I'd want to get to know them better!
This is an old line drawing that I colored. Turned out pretty well, I think.

inspection

Re: Trouble Makers

So great job!

Re: Trouble Makers

Philby
I like mythical giants, too -- not just big green boys from outer space, but demons and angels and all sorts of things. Here we have a giant demon boy with a little man he's captured. Looks like he's in for a rough time! I have colored this demon in the style of Magnaman, who puts blond hair on his red devils, representing fire. I just like the combination.
demon
1234