The Vault Key of The Gods.

stickfightrules
This post was updated on .
There once was a teenager named Marcus Chance, and he was a demigod (half-mortal, half-god). The gods tasked him with finding the people who stole the key to the vault of the gods. (The vault had all the gods’ artifacts in it) He went with his friends Hearthstone, Blitzen, and TJ, to journey across the nine worlds (Not including Midgard). He had to leave Alex because she had to go camping. He also brought Jake, his talking sword. (He is male) They climbed the tree of worlds and jumped into a portal-branch, just as Ratatok, the hamster of death came to kill them.

        They landed in Jotenhein, the land of the giants. “Ok, the giants are the most likely to have the key”, Marcus said, “because they are always stealing the gods’ things”.

        Everyone agrees with Marcus’s verdict although TJ looks frightened at the idea of meeting giants, they set off in a random direction. They walk all day and into the night. They set up camp in a strange cave and this cave is a perfect cylinder with a small entrance. There is a sticky liquid inside so they camp along the entrance. “Hey Marcus, you know how this is the land of the giants?” Tj whispered.

        “Yeah?” Marcus answered.

        “Do the giants eat us, humans?”

        “Well some do, some don’t, but as long as we claim guest rights, we will be okay.”

        “What exactly are guest rights?”

        “They are laws that allow visitors to be an esteemed guest where the giants cannot fight us and we cannot fight them, all we need to do is shout ‘WE CLAIM GUEST RIGHTS’, then if the giants fight us they will be cursed.”

        “Also, how big are the giants?”

        “Well, Giants can be any size from 8 feet tall to 2,000 feet tall, so we will just have to see”

        They then go to bed, when they wake up they continue their journey through the forest, all day and at about dusk, they come across a big cave and this cave has 5 paths branching out and ending some distance away, so they each chose a cave to sleep in. Blitzen was just starting to go to bed after the first watch when the cave started shaking. Everybody immediately woke up because of the shaking and then a gigantic thing came through the entrance to the cave, “Uhh, guys, I think the thing we camped out in wasn’t a cave!” Shouted Blitz as they were thrown down the middle tunnel, The hand came down and pushed them to the end of the tunnel. Just as they were about to be squashed, they heard a voice,

        “What? There are humans in my glove? What the heck are you doing in my glove?” The teenage-sounding voice said.

        “We thought this was a cave, so we stayed in it as we were traveling!” Blitz shouted.

        “Ok, so what’s stopping me from just killing you right here and now,” he asked.

        “We just needed a place to sleep and we didn’t come here to fight.”

        “Well, I will let you live only because I don’t like to kill things when I don’t have to. So I will tell you what I was doing here and what I’m going to do with you because you probably have a lot of questions.” Said the Giant.

“So I was going hiking down this mountain to go to the Giant’s grocery store and my buddies were coming down too because it is a long way back up the mountain so we wanted as much food as possible but when I was hiking up, my glove fell out of my pocket and I didn’t notice until we made it back to our house so then I came back for it but while I was coming down, I guess you humans were coming up and then here we are. So I ask again because your ‘We are just travelers’ isn’t gonna fool me, and if you lie you will die. What are you doing here, in the land of the Giants, as humans?” Shouted the voice.

“We just were trying to go to each of the nine worlds and this land is one of them!” Shouted TJ.

“I sense lying!” said the giant as he pushed his hand in further, crushing 4 people in about 5 feet of space.

“We cannot tell you!” Cried Marcus as he realized they were about to die by crushing.

“*Sigh* Look, I wasn’t going to kill you no matter what you said,” Said the giant ‘except for one thing, but I bet you’re not here for that' he thought. “I just wanted to bring you guys back to my house as pets, but still recognizing you are intelligent creatures. My house is just up the mountain. I will bring you there where you can live from now on.”

“Forever? We have to live there forever?” Asked TJ.

“Trust me, you won’t want to leave once you’re there,” Said the Giant.

        “Oh and by the way, what are your guys’ names, I will tell you mine, It’s Jacob”

        “Our names are Blitz is the short one,” said Marcus

        “Hey!” Shouted Blitz

“Hearth is the quiet one, I am Marcus, and TJ is the other one”

“Come on, why did Blitz and Hearth get an adjective when I didn’t?” Shouted TJ.

        Marcus doesn’t answer, so then Jacob takes them out of his glove and looks at them and they look at him. Jacob has curious blue eyes, like the sea, And he is white and has nice spiky brown hair. He looks pretty strong and fit. Oh, and he is about 200 feet tall.
“Alright so when we get there, you guys have to lie low because my friends don’t like humans and they might eat you or something bad like that, and you can’t claim guest rights there because we haven’t paid off our mortgage for it yet. I will put you guys in my bedroom and just chill there until I can knock some sense into the thick skulls of those nimrods. Also, I bet you are still wondering why I’m helping you and not killing you, you can thank my *stupid* morals for that.”

        Then Jacob walks up the mountain and covers tons of distance, really really fast, and before they know it, they are at his house.
EEEE

Re: The Vault Key of The Gods.

stickfightrules
This is just part 1 By the way, I wanted to get this out so that you guys can enjoy it instead of having to wait a while for the full release.
EEEE

Re: The Vault Key of The Gods.

So interesting story! This first part was amazing!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Re: The Vault Key of The Gods.

stickfightrules
Thanks, I am going to try to make a bird's-eye-view floor plan of Jacob and his buddies' house as an image to upload on part 2 for reference! Also if you have any suggestions for Jacob's buddies' names, please let me know. (There will be 3 of them.)
EEEE

Re: The Vault Key of The Gods.

That'd be so great!

And we prefer yourself choose the names in order to all idea is completely yours.