The Stupendous Drew Pendous

pedropfc
Hey there!  It has been a long while since I last add something for the library.  I tried to find something new but no luck.  However, I spotted an episode from a Youtube video named "Super Drew Saves Snow White and Battle Giants!" And it comes from a channel "The Stupendous Drew Pendous".

In this video, Drew would draw the growth ray, so he can grow into a giant, so he can encounter with the giants in the house.  I'll leave you with a link and see what do you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MghpT93KuHw

Re: The Stupendous Drew Pendous

Awesome find!  We'll add it soon! Thank you for the information!