The Giant

pedropfc
I didn’t know which of the two covers to pick, since these are looking good.  So I decided to choose both, written by William Pène du Bois.

It’s about an eight-year-old boy is seven stories tall because he has "a perfect digestive system": if the boy eats one pound of food, he gains one pound of body mass. Illustrations show the various arrangements made by family and friends to take care of him. He is sweet and well-mannered, but great effort is taken to conceal him because of the fear and hostility giants arouse. The narrator befriends him and comes up with a plan to introduce him to the public in such a way that they will accept him, so he will not need to spend his life in concealment.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6094150-the-giant
https://www.fantasticfiction.com/s/robert-kimmel-smith/giant.htm

Re: The Giant

Thank you so much for the information! We'll add it soon!