Teenage Fairytale Dropouts/Tashi (and Sushi Pack)

Teenage Fairytale Dropouts/Tashi (and Sushi Pack)

0000w
I had found an episode from both these series which have a boy (or two) grow, whoever the only available videos of the episodes are only viewable from Australia.

For Teenage Fairytale Dropouts it's Episode 47: A Very Big Wish.
For Tashi it's Episode 50: Tashi Grows Up.
(Thought I'd mention then in case someone can at least find pictures for them)

For something I can actually show is Sushi Pack. The Orange character grows into a giant. (I forget his name)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=62Vunpc3HxY

Re: Teenage Fairytale Dropouts/Tashi (and Sushi Pack)

Neither we could find them  and they look awesome, we hope our Australian friends can help us in this, do you have the link where you found them and they aren't viewable for non australian people? Could you provide them? Maybe someone else can help us with this.

About Sushi Pack, it's incredible!  even before the growing up part, they look tiny compared to the barefoot boys in the first scene, so we'll include this episode to the Library of course!

We hope someone can help us with the other two,
Thanks for the information!

Re: Teenage Fairytale Dropouts/Tashi (and Sushi Pack)

0000w
They may have changed how the website(s) works since I last check but here are the links
http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/teenage-fairytale-dropouts/ZX9183A047S00
http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/teenage-fairytale-dropouts/ZX9183A047S00

I ended up finding this link too, but not sure if it works though
http://tubitv.com/video/328654/s01_e50_tashi_grows_up

Re: Teenage Fairytale Dropouts/Tashi (and Sushi Pack)

None of them are available sadly!

We'll see if someone can help us in this!
Thank you for the information!

Re: Teenage Fairytale Dropouts/Tashi (and Sushi Pack)

0000w

Re: Teenage Fairytale Dropouts/Tashi (and Sushi Pack)

Yeah! It's great! But we'd like to have the video too, if it's possible of course, because we couldn't watch it sadly. Do you have any chance to download the video and upload it to a server like megaupload or dropbox? In case you can't download it directly, could you record with the help of a screencap software or any external camera?

We wish you could, because definitely, it deserves to be in our video collection!
Thank you for the pic, we'll use it to the Library!
Your help is awesome, Thanks!!

Re: Teenage Fairytale Dropouts/Tashi (and Sushi Pack)

ricsikokuti
Hello!

I was able record the episode (Tashi ep. 50 "Tashi Grows Up") and I uploaded to Google Drive.
Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3R_8tebnG_Ta1ZIQ3lYUUNyV2c

I hope now you can enjoy the episode.

Re: Teenage Fairytale Dropouts/Tashi (and Sushi Pack)

Absolutely AMAZING!!  Thank you so much!! It's terrific!!

Thank you for your big help!!

Re: Teenage Fairytale Dropouts/Tashi (and Sushi Pack)

mrnihao90210
Has anyone been able to find the Teenage Fairytale Dropouts episode? I haven't had any success thus far

Re: Teenage Fairytale Dropouts/Tashi (and Sushi Pack)

Neither we have. We hope someone can help us soon!

Re: Teenage Fairytale Dropouts/Tashi (and Sushi Pack)

0000w
I FINALLY found it!

Teenage Fairytale Dropouts Episode 47 -
https://www4.kisscartoon.xyz/episode/teenage-fairytale-dropouts-episode-47/

Re: Teenage Fairytale Dropouts/Tashi (and Sushi Pack)

Awesome!  We'll add it soon!

Thank you for the information!

Re: Teenage Fairytale Dropouts/Tashi (and Sushi Pack)

Glkthread
Awesome Magical Tales (also known as Teenage Fairytale Dropouts in the first season)
Season 2 Episode 6 "Substitute Tooth Fairy" features interaction with a giant boy.
https://kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Teenage-Fairytale-Dropouts-Season-2/Episode-6-Substitute-Tooth-Fairy?id=99782

Re: Teenage Fairytale Dropouts/Tashi (and Sushi Pack)

So amazing find!!

Thank you so much for the information! We'll add it soon!