Super Wings

pedropfc
Hey there!  I found these episodes which all coming from “Super Wings”.  The links I have are all in season two, which I unfortunately couldn’t some free online episodes, but all the season one is available if you could if there’s anything I’ve missed or not?  There may only be small clips on a couple, which at the moment is the only one’s I find on YouTube.

The first in order coming from episode 53 (the first in season two), named ‘It came from Hong Kong’, where a boy can be seen fighting an giant octopus, while used a hologram to look like a giant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D19qSljwIs

In episode 64 ‘The Large Little Laddie’, where a boy named Kain wants to become a giant, but his baby brother knock the invention, caused himself to grow huge instead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zztMfDyOnU

And in episode 71 ‘Home Run Julio’ where a boy and a kid jet name’s Jet, grows huge to stop the two mentors by playing baseball. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJRb6HziU60

Again, I’ll leave this to you, and there’s an upcoming season being out as well, just in case.

Re: Super Wings

Awesome finds!  We didn't pay attention to this serie, because checking out the first season, we notice there wasn't any shrink/growth episode, but we didn't realize the second season had these awesome episodes, we'll search to find the full episodes. It's a pity the blond boy didn't grow up together his toddler brother too, but it was a good episode anyway.

We'll be alert of the upcoming season too. Thank you for the information!

Re: Super Wings

pedropfc
No probs!

Re: Super Wings

Here are the other two episodes full (althought not in English):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIBawclMFIc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQltWhemLRE

Please let us know if you find more!

Re: Super Wings

In the episode 36 of the Season 4, called: "Bottle Boat Bon Voyage", the planes and a boy shrink themselves and go inside a tiny ship inside a bottle for building it, when suddenly the boy's toddler brother appears and plays with the bottle for a moment.

If someone gets to find it, please let us know in order to add it to the Library

Re: Super Wings

Glkthread

Re: Super Wings

Wow!  So awesome!! Thank you so much!!  We'll add it soon!