Super Powers: The Deadly Stink

pedropfc
https://archive.org/details/deadlystink0000clif

If you get the chance to read, it has one of the boys receive a power that he can grow into a giant in his own will.

Now in archive website, it’s more like borrow and read, so when you see the blue button that says borrow, click on it, so you’d an read it to yourself, though you may have to sign it up, which is free by the way.

Re: Super Powers: The Deadly Stink

Ok. We'll read and add it! Thank you for the information!

Re: Super Powers: The Deadly Stink

bobisagoat
I haven't read this book, but is there really a scene like that in there?  I haven't found it while looking it up.

Re: Super Powers: The Deadly Stink

pedropfc
It happens from Chapter 3 to the end of the book, where he gradually taller like say, 10 feet tall.  He does grow back to normal and grew back taller a couple of times, if you read furthermore as such.