SizeCon 2017

Philby
SizeCon 2017 will be held the weekend of July 29th and 30th in New York City, at a hotel near LaGuardia Airport in Queens. I'll be there, and happy to meet anyone and talk with them. I'll have some artwork to sell, though nothing about giant boys, alas. (Still, if you're a member of this group and tell me so, I might be able to do something for you!)

I went to the first SizeCon back in April last year. It was a pleasure to meet so many people with interests in giants (and giantesses, to be sure -- but I'm not close-minded about such things!) I had met some of the group on Labor Day 2015 on my way through New York. The local macrophiles had been meeting once a month, and it was among them that the idea for a convention began. I've already registered, reserved a hotel room, and bought my train ticket to New York.

If you are close to New York, consider coming to either or both days. i'd love to meet you if you can!
SizeCon2017-Logo

Re: SizeCon 2017

Ivor1
Philby,   You won't be too far from the Queens museum, I think they are open from Wed-Fri.   It is there that you will find the Panorama of the City of New York,  an awesome model. (if you have not seen it, it is breathtaking)  I was wondering if you could find out who to talk to, about doing a photo shoot on the panorama's floor.  How much it would cost to use the model on an off day.  Enjoy the com, and if you can, share the link to my "megaboys from outer space" story.  http://storiescity.com/book.asp?id=8704
      Enjoy the show, find a sponser for your comic,  and think Big.   Mega.    This is the year we discover our markets, and make mucho dinero.  money too.    Ivor