Simpsons couch gags etc

shrinkingman

Am sure Simpsons is listed but..there have been giant-tiny
moments on The Simpsons including the "couch gags" at
the start. Here is a closeup from one that had Bart and Lisa
as adult sized and their parents as kid sized--with Maggie as
a doll being held by Homer.Imagine if Bart were still a kid
but 6 feet tall, and his dad only 3 or 4 feet tall (here Homer
looks like an unhappy kid).
Another opening had the family's sizes reversed--Homer the smallest, Maggie the biggest, though Bart seemed the same
size as usual.
Another opening had the family shrinking to a few inches tall
and fleeing to a mouse hole and various show plots, comic book covers, and fan art have shown them at different
sizes including giant.

Re: Simpsons couch gags etc

We didn't know the one of the pic. We knew the rest you mentioned. Do you have the video of the one of the pic and the one of the inverted sizes?

We could add those two to the Library.

Re: Simpsons couch gags etc

shrinkingman
This post was updated on .
According to Simpsons Wiki, season 6 episode 121
"A Star is Burns"
 "The family's heights are reversed; Maggie is now the largest while Homer is the smallest. Bart's height is still the same. "

Re: Simpsons couch gags etc

shrinkingman
Season 10 Maximum Homerdrive
"Marge and Homer are depicted as children while Bart and Lisa are depicted as adults (and Maggie is a baby doll in Homer’s arms). Homer reaches for the remote control, but Lisa slaps it away from him."
I have still pic that I cropped at top but too big to put
on the forum.May try to convert from .png to .jpg

Re: Simpsons couch gags etc

shrinkingman

Re: Simpsons couch gags etc

shrinkingman
https://youtu.be/ZbKFB3AFYew

A Star is Burns intro

Re: Simpsons couch gags etc

shrinkingman
Maximum Homerdrive couch gag
https://youtu.be/8M0VGZ3nGyU

Re: Simpsons couch gags etc

Awesome! Thank you so much for the information and videos!

We'll add them soon! Thank you for the information!