Rusty Rivets

According to Wikipedia, there are 2 interesting episodes in the season 3 of Rusty Rivets:

Episode 2a - "Rusty's Tiny Adventure"
Episode 10a - "Large Liam"

The bad new is the season 3 isn't online in any of the online cartoons site. If someone has the chance of get them, please let us know in order to add them to the Library.

Re: Rusty Rivets

Glkthread
Rusty and Ruby shrink in the episode "Rusty's Walk on the Small Side". Unfortunately, there's no interaction between them and any other characters.

Re: Rusty Rivets

That's too bad  Could you send it to us anyway, just for having it in our personal collection? In case you have it of course.

And we see that's another episode then, because the one of the 3rd season is "Rusty tiny adveture", and we guess is about shrinking too. Do you know something about it?

Re: Rusty Rivets

Glkthread
Yeah, this episode is from the second season: https://mega.nz/file/5ihnAa6K#Gz0wrU-SsqD7-iHchIPjY73bPAaMposed46izkj92Ks

The third season is only available on streaming platforms for now (Amazon US, Windows Store), which I don't have access to; haven't been uploaded to sharing sites yet.

Re: Rusty Rivets

Thank you so much for the video!

At least we hope the one of the 3 season is much better than the one of the 2 season, plus there's another called "Large Liam" which we guess Liam grows up to giant size. We'll be alert once they are uploaded in sharing sites.

If you get to have them before, please let us know.

Thank you for the video!

Re: Rusty Rivets

Good news!  Fortunately the episode "Large Liam" will be about Liam growing up to giant size according to this picture:

The only link we could find is this one, but unfortunately with no video:

https://tv.apple.com/ca/episode/large-liamrustys-hike-hijinks/umc.cmc.5gtwt6oub4pndgyepfg3e4fhr?showId=umc.cmc.6vrbhp4ewkmvsmw5wxr1ludwl

We hope it'll be online soon in order to add it to the library. Finally a good episode in this serie!

Re: Rusty Rivets

Yesterday we could see the episode "Large Liam" on TV, and you were right, it's so great with a lot of interactions, shakes, textures and unaware and mischievous behavior of a true giant boy!

We really hope it's on internet soon in order to add it to the Library. Really it deserves to be add in our site, it's a great episode!

On the other hand, it's a pity there wasn't any episode of Rusty with tiny people or as a giant boy. He deserved to have that kind of scenes too. We expect in the upcoming season, we can see him like that

Re: Rusty Rivets

Glkthread

Re: Rusty Rivets

So Awesome!!  Finally we could have it in mp4!

We'll add it soon in the Library! Thank you so much for the video!