Russian Textbooks (covers only)

bobisagoat
This post was updated on .
While I was looking through a list of books on G-ZONE BBS, I discovered a series of textbooks from Russia called Основы Безопасности Жизнедеятельности (Fundamentals of Life Safety). Three of the books in the series have giant kids performing safety tasks that are related to the subject in each book which include:

5th Grade: Personal Safety

7th Grade: Natural Disasters

8th Grade: Environmental Hazards

I hope this forum like these covers, especially Glkthread!

Re: Russian Textbooks (covers only)

bobisagoat
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Russian Textbooks (covers only)

So beautiful covers!

Questions: They're covers only? Don't they have illustrations with giant kids?

Anyway, we'll add them soon. Thank you for the information!

Re: Russian Textbooks (covers only)

bobisagoat
This post was updated on .
These four books are no different than other standard textbooks, so they wouldn't have any illustrations of giants because that is just an artistic design for their covers.

Re: Russian Textbooks (covers only)

Ok! We'll add them soon!