Rubik the amazing cube

We know there's a shrinking episode in this 80's serie, but we haven't found it sadly.

According to Wikipedia, there's not a shrinking episode, however in the Russian version, and according to it, it seems it's the episode 14 called Rubik Redux:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubik,_the_Amazing_Cube

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0%D1%83%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BA_%E2%80%94_%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BA

It's probably it's available in some Russian streaming service, so, if you are Russian, maybe can help us, because this episode really seems to be so awesome and we'd like to watch it.

Re: Rubik the amazing cube

Glkthread
None of the major streaming services in Russia have that show. And there's no other mention of extra episodes anywhere reputable apart from that wiki article and websites that just copied the wiki info verbatim. Since there are no sources listed in the article itself, and no other source can corroborate the claim, I guess we can assume that the wiki is wrong, and the show only had 12 (13) episodes, with the shrinking episode forever missing from the face of the Earth.

Re: Rubik the amazing cube

That's too sad

But well, we guess we have to conform with the screecaps which who knows who made.

Thank you anyway for the information!