Question for our japanese visitors about an anime's name

Question for our japanese visitors about an anime's name

We have a question, especially for our japanese visitors, we don't know what is the original name of this old anime :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US2CpDhsWl4&t=93s

And even when it's already included in the Library, we can't figure out what is its original name. Google traslator traslates as "Ask for the Loop", but we can't find any anime with that name. Could give us a hand with this, japanese friend?

Thanks!

Re: Question for our japanese visitors about an anime's name

Glkthread
This post was updated on .
This looks like the Galileo episode of "Miimu Iro Iro Yume no Tabi"

Re: Question for our japanese visitors about an anime's name

Oh yes! That's the name!  Thank you for the information!

Re: Question for our japanese visitors about an anime's name

Btw, this anime had a good shrunken episode, which could be mentioned in our Librabry, unfortunately the ones shrunk were boys and the normal sized one was a girl  What a disappointment!