Polly Pocket

We just know there is already a second season of Polly Pocket and we knew in one of the episodes, the girls shrink with their whole house and have to deal with their normal sized (huge for them) little brother.

But we've known that season is available on Netflix only. We don't have Netflix right now. Could someone who has it, download the full second season for us in order to select the most interesting episodes for the Library, please?

We hope someone can give us a hand with this,

Thank you!

Re: Polly Pocket

This is the episode we were talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-TuYdSXaZE

Re: Polly Pocket

Yukino-B
Wow, that incredible !
Yukino-B

Re: Polly Pocket

Glkthread

Re: Polly Pocket

Yukino-B
Wow ! Thank you for this !
Yukino-B

Re: Polly Pocket

Wow!  Awesome episode!!

It's a pity Nicholas didn't appear as giant too and the older brother shrunk too, but the scenes with the giant little bro were so awesome!!

Other thing we noticed in this season the episodes will be divided into 2 per day.

We'll add it as soon as Actiweb fixes the site.

Thank you so much for the video!

Re: Polly Pocket

There are more interesting episodes in this season 2. So, we'll wait until the season is online in order to add them to the Library