PBS Kids Channel IDs

bobisagoat
This post was updated on .
Since 2013, PBS Kids has had these IDs involving three characters, Dot (tall girl), Dee (girl with racecar helmet), and Del (boy with racoon tail).
I'm bringing these up because plenty of these IDs have Del as a giant, and there are four that fit well here:

Hopscotch

Dot, Dee and Del are all giants playing hopscotch in a cow pasture.
https://pasteboard.co/JgrJhR3.gif

Lemonade

Dot and Dee are tiny on an ice cube. Del appears giant while drinking lemonade.
https://pasteboard.co/JgrNSeb.gif

Mini-Golf

Dot, Dee and Del play a round of mini-golf the size of Earth.
https://pasteboard.co/JgrN9ox.gif

Power of 10

Dot is tiny compared to a normal-sized Del, but he is then confronted with a giant Dee!
https://pasteboard.co/JgrNR5j.gif

I sourced all these from here, and I even made gifs of each individual ident on pasteboard.

Out of all these, Lemonade is my favorite. What do you think?

Re: PBS Kids Station IDs

Interesting find! Thank you!  And yes, our favorite is the Lemonade one, too and maybe the Power of 10 (taking off the giant girl of course). Btw, we were amazed the Youtube video had 11,471 dislikes if the video was great

We'll see if we can add them in the Library later. Thank you for the information and thank you for the gifs, they were awesome!

Re: PBS Kids Channel IDs

bobisagoat
This post was updated on .
Don't worry, you can put them in the library if you want, but I posted these IDs here because they don't really fit anywhere else.
I think that images will be needed to point out paticular moments where Del appears giant, since those moments only last several seconds.
One more thing, what's with the question on the nuber of dislikes? Seems rather off topic.
But anyway, I'm glad you liked these idents and especially liked the gifs!

Re: PBS Kids Channel IDs

We'll consider if they can fit in the Library. Just asking for why the video had too many dislikes, we don't think that was a bad video, but anyway, that's not our business.

And yes, the gifs were great! Thank you!

Re: PBS Kids Channel IDs

bobisagoat
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED