Ninja Kid

pedropfc
I have been looking at books for quite sometime when I caught up a book name's Ninja Kid #6 Ninja Giants.  I did read the story which had them shrunk the first bit for a little while, but it's almost to the latter stage when they would grow into giants to stop two monstrous figure.  I bought it off from Google play, so I can only show you the front cover which looks so good in all. https://img1.od-cdn.com/ImageType-100/3096-1/%7B9A22A598-D9BA-4317-9B34-B8B9C66FF248%7DImg100.jpg

I also gonna show you where I find these so you may easily find other stories in there, just in case. https://www.worldcat.org/title/ninja-giants/oclc/1196373600&referer=brief_results

Re: Ninja Kid

Awesome find! And we'd love to read it! So, if you bought and wish to share it, it'd be so great!

We'll add the cover as soon as we can! Thank you for the information!

Re: Ninja Kid

pedropfc
You're welcome!  I don't think Google would allow me to copy and paste it as such.  Plus, despite though English is my first language, I bought the book in Spanish since its only available at the moment.  Though translation in there did help me so much.

Re: Ninja Kid

This post was updated on .
Ok. It's been added. Thank you for the information!