Nils Holgersson (2017)

Glkthread
"Nils Holgersson" is a 52-episode CG-animated show from 2017. It's a very loose adaptation of the classic book. Only a couple of episodes show interaction with giant people.

Re: Nils Holgersson (2017)

Wow!! We didn't have the slightest idea there was a remake of this serie! What a great new!

Do you know where we can find the full episodes?  In youtube there are only shorts of it.

Thank you for the information!

Re: Nils Holgersson (2017)

Glkthread

Re: Nils Holgersson (2017)

Ok. Thank you so much for the information!
AG

Re: Nils Holgersson (2017)

AG
This show is on Netflix.
1 season with 52 episodes

Re: Nils Holgersson (2017)

Only are there 2 episodes with giant boys interactions, aren't they?

Re: Nils Holgersson (2017)

Glkthread
Yep.

Re: Nils Holgersson (2017)

Ok. Thank you!

Re: Nils Holgersson (2017)

shrinkingman
Another Nils Holgersson series was done in Japan in 1980 but has been dubbed into
languages like German. There were 52 episodes, all 25 minutes long

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=alp7--maAYo
Here the shrunken Nils meets a toddler boy bigger than he is.Kind of like
George Shrinks and his brother "Junior". About 5.5 minutes in.

There are various versions of Nils, live action and animated.

Re: Nils Holgersson (2017)

We love that anime too!

Thank you for sharing this episode!