News

News will be notified here

Re: News

We have news guys. Like we mentioned before, we have problems because the movies are not selling as fine as before, and it's probably there won't be more future giant boys movies for the moment, that's why we decided to sell some pictures we draw in order to try to compensate the bad situation we have.

We have to clarify: even when we have the ability to draw, we're not expert. This is a quick solution in order to try to resolve the problem we have actually. Of course, if the pictures are very well sold, we can consider to make more later.

So, if you wanna support us, please buy our pictures, and please, very very important: if you purchase our pictures, please don't upload them in another place, because this action would destroy the effort we're making to try to rescue this great site.

We hope you can support us guys, and of course, buy our previous movies too, that helps us so much.
If all is okay, maybe we could be able to make another Giant Boy Movie in an upcoming moment.
Thank you for your support guys!