Montage by Yukino-B

Yukino-B
Hello ! Some time ago I had fun doing a montage... between two animes !
With "Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san" and "Gokicha" !
Normally, Nishikata of "Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san" takes a keychain... I replaced it with Gokicha ! Gokicha is supposed to be a cockroach ...

I assumed Nishikata was taking control of Gokicha... џ(ºДºџ)

I hope you enjoyed this little montage  ! (sorry for my bad english, I'm french )

Yukino-B

Re: Montage by Yukino-B

It's awesome!!  Very well done, good job!

We hope you can make more for us! Thank you so much!

Re: Montage by Yukino-B

Yukino-B
Hellooo :) I made a GIF (of Haikyu) who Tobio crushes Shoyo carelessly ! Poor Shoyo... (ΩДΩ)

Do you like this kind of montage ?? I hope you'll like
Yukino-B

Re: Montage by Yukino-B

So awesome!!

And of course we love these kind of montages! Please more!

Thank you for sharing it with us!

Re: Montage by Yukino-B

Yukino-B
Hi ! I made a new GIF this time with "Gravity Falls" where Dipper crushes his sister, it's rather simple  ! Sorry for the small size, but you will see it better here : https://www.deviantart.com/yukino-b/art/Giant-Dipper-crushes-Mabel-Gravity-Falls-839576812 (my DeviantArt) !

I hope you will like it anyway

Yukino-B

Re: Montage by Yukino-B

So wonderful!  You're a master in this kind of clips!

We'd love you could make more for us! Thank you for sharing it!

Re: Montage by Yukino-B

Yukino-B
Hello, I made this new GIF from Haikyu

Sorry for the quality, forum restrictions :c I hope you like it !

you can find it here, of better quality -> https://www.deviantart.com/yukino-b/art/Giant-Hinata-crushes-Kageyama-842002548

Yukino-B

Re: Montage by Yukino-B

Another terrific gif!  We love them, thank you so much for sharing it!

A question: Haikyu is the boy in your Avatar? If he isn't, could you provide us a pic of his face? We'd love to know him!

Re: Montage by Yukino-B

Yukino-B
Thank you, you are very kind !

No, Haikyu is a volleyball anime ! My avatar is Nishitaka of Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san
 ! A screen just below...

Yukino-B

Re: Montage by Yukino-B

Then the feet belong to Nishitaka?

Re: Montage by Yukino-B

Yukino-B
Oh no sorry ! The feet belong to Hinata ! I thought you were talking about my avatar.

It's Hinata just below (pretty boy with a lot of views on the feet) :

Yukino-B

Re: Montage by Yukino-B

Pretty good too.