Martin Matin

Yukino-B
Martin Matin is a French cartoon, the boy changes his appearance every day when he wakes up.
One morning, he wakes up tiny (our dream to all)... There are several interactions with giants. His best friend and a mean boy in his class.

This is episode 19, here are some screens. I would like to be in his place.

Hope this is a good find ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nquq0cR0R0g&t
Yukino-B

Re: Martin Matin

Of course it's a great find! Thank you so much!

Please let us know if you find more French Cartoons with shrinking (giant boys interactions) episodes. There are a lot of foreing cartoons that we're unaware and probably they have awesome episodes like this one.

We'll add it soon! Thank you for the information!