Kid Cosmic

Glkthread
Kid Cosmic is a Netflix series about a boy fighting off alien invaders with his friends.

In episode 6 the boy briefly grows into a giant.

Re: Kid Cosmic

Wow! What an awesome find!

We'll add it soon! Thank you so much for the information!

Re: Kid Cosmic

pedropfc
Even though I’ve got Netflix and watched that episode, I did managed to find it for those who don’t have it.  So here it is, just as long as you switch off the Adblock or so and give it a few tries if it didn’t work the first time, so yeah.  It scenario in question happens at 9:00

 https://kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Kid-Cosmic/Episode-6-Kid-Cosmic-and-the-Epic-Fail?id=100225&s=hx

Re: Kid Cosmic

Awesome! Thank you for the link!

By the way about this serie, watching the poster, we could notice there was a giant kid there, but unfortunately after, we knew it was a girl  It's a pity, we could have had a lot of material if it had been a boy

But well, at least we have this episode which is so great!