Jacob Two-Two

bobisagoat
This post was updated on .
I've found this weird episode of the Canadian cartoon "Jacob Two-Two".
The episode titled "Jacob Two Two and the Too Big Tomato", involves Jacob growing into a "tomato-like" giant, and also has scenes where he interacts with his friend Buford, as well as the police and air-force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCQvCz6qfrw

Re: Jacob Two-Two

It's a great episode, thank you!  However we can't add it to the Library. Some time ago, another user mentioned us this episode, but we can't add it. The reason is because we're limited in the pictures of the Library, and we prefer to add episodes where the boy just grows up to giant size without any kind of alteration in his body (in this case, he's transformed into a Hulk-typed giant boy).

However this episode will be mentioned here, so thank you so much for the information!

Re: Jacob Two-Two

bobisagoat
Thanks for the memo!

I didn't really thought this topic would go very far anyway.

I only know about this cartoon because it was in a playlist by Joshua Beaverhousen, who makes these music videos containing footage of giant boys and men in all sorts of media.

Check him out if you have time

Re: Jacob Two-Two

Yes, it's a great playlist!  It's incredible the amazing work this user has made.

Thank you for the reference!