Honey We Shrunk Ourselves

shrinkingman
I was watching Honey We Shrunk Ourselves last night but the DVD started freezing up about 18 minutes from the end.I took it out and saw a bunch of scratches.Actually someone had posted it on youtube and I downloaded it and burned to a DVD...years ago.Someday I may get that and Honey I Blew Up the Kid on factory made DVD.So I saw the rest on an upload someone did...dubbed into a foreign language.
That link is around somewhere..stumbled across it.

I did edit the scene when the four adults are almost stepped
on by Adam and Mitch.Giant sneakers etc.
I thought the adults seemed to be an inch tall but at
one point they say something like "we're about three quarters of an inch tall".That's a bit over one 100th previous size
compared to say 70 inches tall.

http://shrinking.freehostia.com/Pic/ShrunkOGiantSneaki.mp4

Play that full screen on your computer or phone, maybe.
The kids are mostly unaware of the shrunk parents.
At one point after some young girls come over, some older
boys do.Young teens. They get a bit too friendly with Jenny and push puny Adam around. [Supposedly he was the one grown to giant size as a toddler]

 I can imagine tiny Wayne and Gordon getting upset.They're on the floor and go up to one of the teen boys, the tall blonde one.They are 3/4 of an inch tall, down next to his enourmous
sneakers.
"Hey! Stop that, what did Adam ever do to you?"
"You! Get away from my daughter!"
They might as well be specks of dirt or dust. The sneaker
seems 80 to 100 feet long to them.The boy is over 500 feet tall to them.He doesn't notice them....
But that's just imagining.

I say "When your kids seem 300 feet tall" but Adam and Mitch may be more and then there's the taller kids.
Each inch seems like 8 feet to the shrunken ones.
52 inches tall = 416 feet (Adam)
64 inches tall = 512 feet tall (tall kid)

Re: Honey We Shrunk Ourselves

We love that trilogy and of course we have the DVDs factory made, together another classics like Ant Bully, The Indian in the Cupboard, Antz, between others.

If you have the possiblility, we advice you get the original DVDs, they'll save a lot of troubles in the future

Re: Honey We Shrunk Ourselves

shrinkingman
Yes--in US Amazon has a dvd set with both Honey I Blew Up
the Baby and Honey We Shrunk Ourselves.While relatively
expensive, Christmas is coming and I put it on a wish
list for friends to buy me gifts.