Hilda

Glkthread
Hilda is a British-Canadian animated television series on Netflix.

I'm only a few episodes in, and there's a bit of GT present in that show. One of the characters is a tiny elf visible only to the protagonist. In episode 3, the elf briefly interacts with a boy.

In episode 4, Hilda and her friends (including a boy) interact with a small creature.

Re: Hilda

Glkthread
And I've just realised this should probably be in the Cartoons category, sorry

Re: Hilda

Wow!  Awesome finds!  This serie looks good for giant boys interactions, we hope there could be more! and don't worry, we'll move this topic to Cartoons category.

Thank you so much for the information! We'll add it soon!

Re: Hilda

Btw, it's a pity there wasn't any boy in the episode 2, where Hilda arrives to a tiny village!

Re: Hilda

Glkthread
Season 2 Episode 7 - in this episode David interacts with tiny elves.

Re: Hilda

So awesome find!!  We'll add it soon! Thank you for the information!

Happy New Year!