Help I Shrunk My Parents on DVD in Australia

Help I Shrunk My Parents on DVD in Australia

shrinkingman
http://www.eagleentertainment.com.au/index.php/dvd-store/family/help-i-shrunk-my-parents-detail

In Australia the DVD of Help I Shrunk My Parents will be out
July 25. German, dubbed in English. Sequel to Help I Shrunk My Teacher.

Re: Help I Shrunk My Parents on DVD in Australia

Great! It'd be so awesome if someone could upload it once it's available, because although we already have the full movie, it's not subbed, and we'd like to have the subbed or dubbed version.

Re: Help I Shrunk My Parents on DVD in Australia

shrinkingman
I hope someone can upload it--in English. Is the full movie on youtube or something? Maybe you have it as a DVD but in German.

Youtube is a bit restricted now--you used to be able to download videos then burn to DVD etc. but now I don't think you can (Keepvid etc), even the pay version...that's how I got a DVD of the first one, Help I Shrunk My Teacher and could do edits etc Not now.

btw in the new Ant Man movie there is a bit where Scott Lang goes to his daughter's elementary school to get back a vital part he had stored in a trophy. He shrinks himself to 3 feet tall and is mistaken for being a young boy. Has trouble reaching things. I couldn't really see any students in the clip and it's too bad he didn't meet up with a giant (to him) boy etc. At the end of this bit--and this is on the trailer--
he climbs up into the van and is mocked by Hank, Hope, etc.--"have a nice day at school? Would you like a juice box and some string cheese?"

Even a young kid like 9 or 10 could cause him trouble or just plain tower over him...

Re: Help I Shrunk My Parents on DVD in Australia

The full movie was uploaded by Glkthread and he shared us the videos, here the links are:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k32CerIVW7Uqdlr7zbp
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2BVIxGRxKLXUor7zbo

Even when it's the full movie, it's in German and we couldn't understand anything, but the movie is in full quality, it was a great job of Glkthread.

About download youtube videos, you're right, Keepvid is unable to download them (at least in online version), but you can try these sites:

https://getvideo.org/en
http://convert2mp3.net/en/

Sometimes the first one can't download them, but you can use the second one.

And about the new Ant Man movie, it's a pity he didn't have any interaction with a boy.  Well, to be honest, we didn't expect some great scenes with giant boys, after we watched the first movie. We know, there are some grow scenes, where he become a huge giant, but for us, they are worthless.

We haven't seen the movie, but we hope we're wrong, althought we doubt it, starting he has a daughter and not a son. We don't know the original comics, but in they Ant Man has really a daughter or just was created for the movie? It's strange he didn't have a son, or at least a daugther and a son.

Re: Help I Shrunk My Parents on DVD in Australia

shrinkingman
Thanks for the info!
Yes in both Ant-Man movies he has a daughter but no son. His wife has left him for another man and he gets to see his daughter for visitation.

Re: Help I Shrunk My Parents on DVD in Australia

It's a pity he didn't have a son, well, in fact, it seems he didn't have any interaction with his daugther when he is shrunken either, so we think it doesn't matter now, maybe if it'd been a son, he hadn't had interactions with him either.

Anyway, let us know if you find another new movie with shrinking/growing moment (especially with giant boys) please.

Kind Greetings!

Re: Help I Shrunk My Parents on DVD in Australia

shrinkingman
The download apps can, sadly, lead to error messages about virus, call us etc.--a scam.
Annoying; as I need a way to download. In the case of the 2 parts of this movie maybe I'll just watch on youtube and leave it at that. Thanks in any case...

Re: Help I Shrunk My Parents on DVD in Australia

shrinkingman
though it could be because these are on youtube, and the downloads from Daily Motion didn't really get the annoying messages

Re: Help I Shrunk My Parents on DVD in Australia

At least for us, GetVideo doesn't send us spam messages, but sometimes the videos aren't downloaded there, so we have to use convert2mp3, which send us those kind of messages unfortunately.

We hope you can find a safer site for downloading your videos.

Re: Help I Shrunk My Parents on DVD in Australia

Glkthread
There are browser plugins like this one to download YT videos.

There are also general purpose download managers that can do the job - I use JDownloader to download stuff from a lot of websites.

Re: Help I Shrunk My Parents on DVD in Australia

They seem to be safer

Re: Help I Shrunk My Parents on DVD in Australia

shrinkingman
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mf6GFsNLvis
Here's the full Ant Man and Wasp scene
where Scott is 3 ft tall.Sadly no interaction with boys/kids though a bunch of them run from one room to another in the background..

Re: Help I Shrunk My Parents on DVD in Australia

It's a pity there weren't boys interactions, this movie had a great potential for our Library, but like we said previously, we didn't expect something great for us since we watched the first movie, it's clear they're not interested in boys interactions.

We'll wait another movie.  We'd love there would be a new version of the Indian in the Cupboard, but this time with all the sequels, but unfortunately we haven't heard anything about it