Happy Birthday, Ivor!

Philby
Today is Ivor's birthday. Best wishes to one of the great names in Mega-Boy Fantasy! I hope he's got his new computer so we can see him again.
(If I have time, I'll draw something later.)

Re: Happy Birthday, Ivor!

Happy Birthday Ivor!!  Btw, we'd love you could purchase "Size Matters" and know your opinion because you're a big Mega-Boy lover. so Ivor, you HAVE to watch "Size Matters". And Happy Birthday again!

Re: Happy Birthday, Ivor!

Ivor1
Thank you all so much for the birthday and season's greetings.  I am still without a machine to call my own. I almost got one, but did not pass the "credit" criteria for a Best buy account.  I need to come up with the meager fifteen hundred dollars for a new computer that would suit my needs. (much graphic work)   I can truly appreciate Giant Boy Zone's request for buyers, I would love to buy several of the fine titles offered here.  When the ship comes in, I will stock up.  Dying to see Size Matters,  Brobdingnam to Lilliput,  and Bath tub wars.  It would be great to see my Mega boys from Outer Space,  turned into a Giant Zone serial.  (dream on Ivor)   I so love the concept.  I will be taking LA skyscraper shots, and looking for the time when I can fill them out with the wonderful Mega boys. Special thanks to the talented Philby.  His drawings rule.

Re: Happy Birthday, Ivor!

Philby
Well, I hope to see you active in the New Year, then!