Gobble You Up! Variations

Philby
I drew a basic giant boy with a handful of guys telling them he will gobble them all up. Rather than draw a background, I found a suitable photo and pasted him in front of it-- a sort of drawing montage. Then I altered him to represent various other young giants, in various locations. Same guys, though. Maybe they clone them!
Anyway, as I think of other types, I'll add them later. Or any variations you might think up.
Gobble you all up- boy

Re: Gobble You Up! Variations

Philby
Here we see a giant demon boy and his little snacks. The condemned men learn that their punishment is to be digested forever in this young demon's belly.
Gobble you all up-demon

Re: Gobble You Up! Variations

Philby
Now a giant dragon boy. He is sort of based on the character Pitch created by the artist MaxPitch, who posted on FurAffinity and deviantArt years ago. Alas, he closed his page, removed his art, and vanished. A pity. Pitch was a great character.
And he ate people when he was hungry. Dragons, you know.
Gobble you all up-dragon

Re: Gobble You Up! Variations

Philby
A giant alien boy finds earthlings very tasty. Giant aliens from all over the Galaxy stop off at Earth for a quick snack on their journeys.
Gobble you all up- alien

Re: Gobble You Up! Variations

Philby
Last one for now-- wandering in an Enchanted Forest can be hazardous to your health -- especially when a giant elf boy finds you. He doesn't need pets, so there's only one thing he can do with you.
Gobble you all up- elf

Re: Gobble You Up! Variations

Awesome art!!  Excellent job!

Re: Gobble You Up! Variations

Philby
If being swallowed by a giant demon boy means an eternity of torture as you are digested in the inferno of his belly, it's only logical that it must be a wonderful experience to be digested in a giant angel boy's stomach. Sounds good to me, anyway!
Another variation. Feel free to make suggestions!
Gobble You Up-Angel

Re: Gobble You Up! Variations

Philby
For my next variant, we go to the steaming, hot depths of the jungle -- and this time these guys will soon be in the steaming, hot depths of the giant Jungle Boy! It does solve the mystery of Tarzan's recent disappearance, but it's clear these guys won't be telling anyone what they've learned. So their disappearance just adds another mystery to the jungle!
Jungle Boy

Re: Gobble You Up! Variations

Ivor1
Wow  Variations on a theme.  Got all bases covered.

Re: Gobble You Up! Variations

Philby
More variations on the them of a young giant offering to "Gobble you up"! We've ween a giant green alien, so how about a giant blue one -- a Na'vi, in this case. If you make an error in scale by this much -- well, a giant blue boy will give you a nice warm welcome in his nice warm belly.
navi

Re: Gobble You Up! Variations

Awesome!!

Re: Gobble You Up! Variations

Philby
Yet another variant -- a goo/slime/gel boy.  He has gone to the trouble to form himself like a human and even made a sort of digestive system.  Of course, as a slime-type creature, he could just absorb you through his outer skin, but I think he enjoys teasing his food, too!
goo boy

Re: Gobble You Up! Variations

Terrific!