Giants in 3D

12345

Re: Giants in 3D

Glkthread

Re: Giants in 3D

Ohh!  What a great render!

We'd love to be in that tiny's place!

Thank you so much for sharing it!

Re: Giants in 3D

Glkthread

Re: Giants in 3D

Wow!  Another beautiful render!

Really they are so great!

Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

Re: Giants in 3D

pedropfc
I can only think about his mother coming in and say how grown up he really is.  She must’ve think it’s just normal for a boy to grow, except it’s not what he thinks of it at first hand.  lol

Re: Giants in 3D

Glkthread
She'd probably be a bit shocked to see him this big, heh.

Re: Giants in 3D

pedropfc
Pretty much!  Hehe!

Re: Giants in 3D

Glkthread

Re: Giants in 3D

Incredible render!

Thank you so much for sharing it! We love your renders!

Re: Giants in 3D

Philby
Such beautiful work, Glkthread! So delightful -- though I worry about that boy's motives!

Re: Giants in 3D

Glkthread
Thanks guys!

Re: Giants in 3D

Glkthread

Re: Giants in 3D

pedropfc
Ooh, I love that!  Would be interesting to see if the kid uses the device to grow himself into a giant by any means.

Re: Giants in 3D

Wow!  We're with our open mouths!

Incredible and awesome render! Excellent job as always!

You're the best, rendering giant boys! Amazing!

Re: Giants in 3D

Glkthread

Re: Giants in 3D

Philby
Disguising your village as mushrooms works until someone interested in mushrooms comes along!

Re: Giants in 3D

Glkthread
Haha, that's true!

Re: Giants in 3D

Another amazing render!

Awesome job! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Re: Giants in 3D

Glkthread

Re: Giants in 3D

Very great render!

Another awesome job! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
12345