Giant boys and Vore Scene

Macrowatcher17
I'm new here and I really appreciate the detail provided in the library section. I was wondering if anyone could provide a list of scenes involving shrunken or normal sized characters ending up inside giant boys. Even if there are just joking references to boys eating people or things I would love to have a list.

Re: Giant boys and Vore Scene

Hi! Welcome!  About your request, we can't make a list but you can do it so easily thanks to the Library which has pictures in every mention. If you check them out and find some vore moments in them, you can do your list so fast.

Welcome to our site Macrowatcher17!

Re: Giant boys and Vore Scene

Macrowatcher17
Thanks for the reply, I will definitely have a look through. Another quick question do any of the currently produced videos have farting or butt crush content?

Re: Giant boys and Vore Scene

Hi! None of them have farting, but there are butt crush content in the movies: Unnoticed Birthday Party, Shrunken Revenge, Teachers where are you?, Tiny Trip and Size Matters.

We hope you can support us with them! You'd help us so much!

Kind Greetings!