Giant bare foot destruction

shrinkingman

Re: Giant bare foot destruction

So awesome and beautiful draw!

Re: Giant bare foot destruction

shrinkingman
Trying to find more info about that picture like where it
came from and if there's more; it was on a giant boy-crush
channel on Telegram as posted by Carlos V I believe. I
sent a Telegram PM to him. If you look at the pic closely
you can see people etc in the tiny village and wonder
how huge that foot/the boy is.

Re: Giant bare foot destruction

It belongs to a very talented Chinese artist, he has a Pixiv account and he calls himself GENERAL, we don't know his real name, here is his account:

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/30154365

Like we said, he is very talented, we love his art, one of the best giant boys artists we've seen on internet!

Re: Giant bare foot destruction

shrinkingman
Thank you-- I took a fast look.Was curious to see if there
were related pictures, as if it were part of a story.