Giant Pink Panther

3noch
There are a few videos where the Pink Panther turns into a giant. i'm not sure if this is allowed with one of the giants being a girl and the Pink Panther being a panther, but yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PLDnsSLpOU

Re: Giant Pink Panther

It's a pity the giant was a girl and not a boy, but, yeah, we think it can fit if we select the giant pink panther shots only. So, we'll add it soon.

Thank you for the information!

Re: Giant Pink Panther

bobisagoat
The Pink Panther may be a dude, but is also an adult panther as well.
I don't think it fits well here, sorry.

Re: Giant Pink Panther

It's true. Unfortunately he can't fit because of his age, but at least it'll be mentioned here because it was a good episode.