Giant Indians

123

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

Philby
Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy, continues to make trouble for little people.
Mysteries

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

So great pic!

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

Philby
A new drawing of Little Mountain, the giant Indian boy. hH comes across a troop of Boy Scouts just in time for dinner.
Little Mountain is one of my favorite characters. I don't think I could resist being swallowed by him!
Little Mountain eats Scouts

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

3noch
I mean... Not a bad alternative!

But the Boy Scouts might not think so
Perfect pic tho!

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

Really awesome pic!

Thank you so much for sharing it!

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

Philby
Lone travelers in the Old West might find their journeys ending in an unexpected place- the stomach of Little Mountain, the giant Indian boy!
Here we see him playing with his food. It would be fatal if the young titan missed, of course, but he has great skill at this game, and the little fellow will soon be landing in a deep pool of stomach acid!
people toss

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

Another good one!

Thank you for sharing it!

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

Philby
Little Mountain likes to tease his food, as we know. So here he just squats at one end of this town while the people panic and try to run off - as if you could escape the hungry young giant!
town panic

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

Hot!

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

Philby
Little Mountain, the giant Indian boy, had just finished a hearty meal of the people in a little town. He was walking off to find a nice place to lie down as he digested them, when he heard a voice crying out to him. It was a man who had been away and returned to discover his friends had vanished! He begged Little Mountain to swallow him so he could join them in their fate. The giant boy was happy to grant him this request!
swallow ,e

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

Great pic!
123