Giant Indians

123

Re: Giant Indians

Wow!  Great pic!

!

Philby
The last drawing of 2017 (though I finished coloring it yesterday). Yet more fun with the Giant Indian Boy. I've decided to name him Ashkii, a Navajo name meaning "boy", apparently. He's some boy! I guess most people never find out his name, since if you get close enough to ask -- well, he won't open his mouth to answer you!

Re: !

Awesome pic to say good bye 2017!

Re: !

Philby
The giant Indian boy deals with prospectors trespassing on his tribe's land. It is a very effective method for discouraging people. The problem is that no one survives it!
slurp

Re: !

Great pic!

Re: !

Philby
More of the giant Indian boy -- so many people's dreams of  the West ended in his belly!

Re: !

Philby
Another view of the Giant Indian Boy making a quick snack of three men -- one is being slurped in, another is being grabbed, and the third is trapped under a moccasin, but he'll get his chance soon. I think there may be another picture -- one of the men had some matches in his pocket, so they will have one last meeting together before they are digested. (Sort of like Mickey Mouse in "The Brave Little Tailor" -- except they won't have a rope to get out!)

Re: !

Philby
Warning- DIGESTION!
Here is another view of the Giant Indian Boy. he has just finished swallowing the three men from the last few drawings. It is his custom to thank his food for their offering, and apologize for the inconvenience he causes by digesting them.
Meanwhile, one of the men lights a match and is greeted with the sight of the glistening pink walls, dripping digestive fluids, and the deep pool they are in -- as well as evidence of others who have recently preceeded them into the cavern.
I've had several request an interior view, so here you go.

Re: !

Philby
Here's the Giant Indian Boy again, doing what he does so well -- devouring tiny people! The population of the new ghost town are haunting his stomach!
PS -- I'm looking for a good nae for him! Any suggestions?
mystery solved

Re: !

So great pic!  Name suggestion? Mmm... what about "Little Colt"?

Re: !

Philby
Giantboyszone suggested "Little Colt" for this fellow. I've decided to take half of that, since I have an adult giant Indian character I call Thunder Mountain. Since this is his younger brother, I realized (finally -- I am slow) that "Little Mountain" is perfect!
So here is Little Mountain being threatened by two little guys who think they're pretty tough. Well, this young giant's digestion turns out to be tougher than they are, as they will soon discover, once they arrive in his stomach!
tough guys

Re: !

"Little Mountain" is perfect!  Great pic!

More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

Philby
Little Mountain's favorite food is the tiny people he finds in his territory.  Whether they're in towns, farms, or just traveling through, he devours all he finds -- men, women, and even children!  All that matters is they fit down his throat and his stomach digests them.
(A mouse drawing.)

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

Awesome!

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

Philby
Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy, is having the inhabitants of Red Gulch for lunch.  An old prospector was planning to have lunch in Red Gulch, too, but if he goes there, he'll also become lunch!  he didn't get to be an old prospector by being so foolish, so he and his mule beat a hasty retreat.

Little Mountain and the Prospector

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

Great pic!

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

Philby
Little Mountain traps a few men and horses in a box canyon -- only one way out for them!
box canyon

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

Awesome!

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

Philby
Here's Little Mountain again -- the giant Indian boy -- and an encounter with someone who was away when his little town was visited by the hungry titan! You might call him a leftover -- but he wants to be reunited with his friends, and Little Mountain will honor his request.
Always room for one more!

Re: More Little Mountain, the Giant Indian Boy

Great picture!
123