Giant Indians

123

Giant Indians

Philby
I've always been fascinated with American Indians -- real life or fantasy, giants or the size of The Indian in the Cupboard. There the lucky Indian had a giant boy as a friend. Here's a giant Indian boy causing consternation in a small town. Where does he come from? What does he want? What will he do? I leave it to you for now.
giant indian boy

Re: Giant Indians

Awesome pic!  Btw we have a movie about an indian boy with shrunken people: "The Little Giant Hayawata" for those who love giant indian boys!

Re: Giant Indians

Philby
Here he is again-- the giant Indian boy has a chance to teach those tiny pupils something -- I wonder what it is?
giant indian boyat school

Re: Giant Indians

Philby
An older drawing I did as a request. Someone asked to see a giant Indian boy with a bulging belly.Well, this boy ate an entire Boy Scout camp -- all the troops and Scout masters and anyone else there. Instead of camping out in the wide, open spaces, they're all packed inside where it's hot and dark!
Bulging Belly

Re: Giant Indians

Philby
Now the giant Indian boy has found a city -- and just in time! It's full of what a healthy, growing giant boy needs. The inhabitants might not be sympathetic, but he's not concerned with their opinions. Besides, those he chooses will soon have no more objection to their fate.
These drawings have been done at different times and with different methods, so excuse the differences.
(I love hearing comments and suggestions, too! Write them here or message me!)

Re: Giant Indians

Philby
More of the giant Indian boy! This explains why there are so many ghost towns in the West. But you won't find ghosts in the empty towns, though -- the ghosts are haunting the giant boy's stomach!
Ghost town

Re: Giant Indians

Awesome!

Re: Giant Indians

Philby
Flash floods are very dangerous in the rocky western deserts. A rainstorm miles away will quickly fill a narrow canyon. People exploring the canyon may suddenly see a wall of water roaring down on them, despite a clear blue sky where they are. If they cannot quickly climb to a higher level, they may be swept away. Here is no rainstorm, but the giant Indian boy causing a flash flood. Prospectors looking for gold are confronted by a great golden flood!
flash flood

Re: Giant Indians

Great pic!

Re: Giant Indians

Ivor1
Like

Re: Giant Indians

Philby
Here the giant Indian boy has found a new way to get food -- by sitting in this narrow pass, it comes to him on the only road in the area. He is a resourceful young lad!

Re: Giant Indians

Philby
Here he is again,the giant Indian boy. After he depopulates this town, he starts wondering about all the things here.
I wonder -- what sort of name would he have?
curiosity

Re: Giant Indians

Philby
The giant Indian boy continues to roam the West, happy to devour all he sees!
(If anyone can think of a good name for him, I'd consider it!)
legend

Re: Giant Indians

Philby
Hear that rumbling in the distance? Sounds like thunder -- but it's not! Yet another town is about to be depopulated by the hungry giant Indian boy! He leaves a trail of ghost towns wherever he goes.
(Anyone have a good Indian sort of name for him?)

thunder

Re: Giant Indians

Philby
All boys have a sadistic streak, and giant boys no less so! The giant Indian boy likes to tease his food: After he pops them in his mouth, sometimes he'll open it to give them one last look. Maybe they think he will let them go. Maybe they appreciate the chance for one last look. Who knows? No one has ever survived the experience to say, since he swallows them down anyway.

Re: Giant Indians

Great pic!

Re: Giant Indians

Philby
Here the giant Indian boy discovers a train. Lots of delicious morsels packed into each car!
Giant Indian Boy and Train

Re: Giant Indians

Cool!

Re: Giant Indians

Philby
Well, we're heading into a New Year, and here's a drawing of some folks heading into the Giant Indian Boy! Not exactly like the train going into a tunnel.
I don't need a crystal ball to foretell their future!
Train

Re: Giant Indians

Glkthread
Awesome!