Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

123456

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Another great one!

Thank you for sharing!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Another Brobdingnag Boys comic. Want to take the tour they offer?Brob boys

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Awesome!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
This Brobdingnag Boy discovered that with the internet and message boards, he didn't need to chase little people -- he could get them to come to him!
(Just a quickie ink sketch, enhanced with some shading.)
Getting Into Giants

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

So great pic!  Thank you!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Reworking of an older drawing. Could be another of those bothersome Brobdingnag boys!
Lake giant

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

So awesome pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Young giants enjoy teasing their food!
tease

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Terrific pic!  Thank you for sharing it!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
August 8 -- Ate ate in English. Vore Day. And who better to appreciate it than a boy from Brobdingnag? There are lots of little people to help him celebrate!
Vore day 2020

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Great picture!

Thank you so much for sharing it!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Another Brobdingnag boy comes over to the land of normal-sized people -- or "tiny snacks", as he calls them.
Brob boy

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Nice pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
I found a good photo of a boy with his mouth wide open, and used it as a model for this addition to the Boys of Brobdingnag!
open mouth

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

So great pic! Thank you for sharing it!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Brobdingnag boys know what they like!
(A mouse reworking of another drawing, as a giant boy!)
Eaw food

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Awesome pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
A Brobdingnag Boy Visiting San Francisco Spots a Box Full of Tasty Treats!
Based on a photomontage I made many years ago with an adult giant. Using my mouse, I largely traced over the outlines houses and the cable car, simplifying them quite a bit. Though San Francisco has many old houses painted like these, the ones on this block of Hyde Street are rather plain.
The original photograph was from a calendar I bought To my surprise, I realized the photo was taken when Ion a visit there, because I was one of the passengers standing on the running board! I am wearing a red jacket. I added the Brobdingnag boy, of course, drawing him in with the mouse.
(I don't think I'd mind being his snack!
Cable car

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Gorgeous!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Brobdingnag Scout persuades some regular Scouts to perform a good deed by helping him earn a Merit Badge.
brob scout
123456