Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

123456

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Great!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
A mouse re-work of an old drawing.
Giant Boys Eat Town

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Awesome pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Brobdingnag boy enjoys teasing people he eats.
(A mouse drawing.)

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Wonderful pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Giant boys sometimes play with their food and tease it.
persuasion fail

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Awesome pic!  Thank you!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
A quick ink sketch, shaded a bit with a darkening tool in Paint.NET.
I do seem to put Boy Scouts in a lot of peril. I used to work at a camp and like the organization, generally. I guess it's fun to see so many young people come to grief at the hands (and digestion) of someone their same age.
Not that the giants care.
Mountain Boy Giant

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

So awesome pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Education. You learn a lot when you put yourself into it.
Digestion Lesson

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Terrific pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
I've been inactive for a while. I had to move out of my old apartment on three weeks' notice, but fortunately my landlord found a new place for me -- right next door. Anyway, I had to move everything out in a week. A lot of back and forth hauling boxes. Then I've had to unpack and find stuff. Not been easy. I've had some commissions put on hold but now I can back to them.
Here's a drawing in the Brobdingnag Boy series. Lucky for them a lot of people are really getting into them!
Brob boy- wait

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

We're happy your move has finsihed and you're ready again. Great picture!

Welcome back!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
More of the boys from Brobdingnag. Sailing their little boat, landing in a place full of tiny people.
(By the way -- if you have any thoughts on good names for these two, or any others, make a suggestion. I don't want common names, but something that sounds possible Brobdingnagian.)
Brob boys again

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Awesome pic!! Very hot!!

We aren't good with non common names, we prefer someone else gives you better options.

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful art!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
A little ink sketch about some big boys.
tummy tickler

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

So great!

Thank you for sharing it!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
A little mouse drawing about a king acquiring a new kingdom!
kingdom

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Awesome pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
More Brobdingnag boys! Many sailors cast away on the island of Brobdingnag ended their voyages in the dark cavern of a giant boy's belly. Gulliver was lucky -- he was found by a little girl who wanted him for a pet. Some boys took captured people as pets, too, but boys often play rough. When he grew tired of his little pet, however, it was common for the little guy to take his last trip down the boy's gullet.
Here are two giant boys doing the normal thing when they find these little men on the beach. Gulp!brob boys
123456