Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

123456

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

AdamTheGiant
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Panic spread in the village when the giant boy was sighted. However, he was easily able to overtake those who ran, and before long, the people in the village were soon filling the boy titan's belly.

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Glkthread
Silly villagers, resistance is futile!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Wow!  Great pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
The Brobdingnag Boys like to torment and tease little people before they eat them. It seems eating little people gives one of them gas, too. Just another torment.
Brobboys

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

So cool pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Alex2
Epic!!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
It's one thing to go to the beach to go swimming, but if you're there when a boy from Brobdingnag wades ashore, you won't be swimming in the ocean, but in another warm liquid!
slurp

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
My goodness! I just noticed this tread has an even 3,000 views! 3K. Wow.
I should do something special, maybe.

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Your art is so awesome! That's why you have a lot of views! Great job!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
This post was updated on .
The Boy Scouts of Brobdingnag (BSB) have a merit badge for survival, for a Scout who can live off the land for several days. Unfortunately for us ordinary, non-giant people, this means we may suddenly find ourselves in the position of helping one of these boys out. It's a task that will take the rest of your life to fulfill, however.
Brob Scout survival

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
The story goes that there is a giant somewhere deep in the woods -- the problem is, this story can't be confirmed. People go into the woods to settle the mystery, but they never come back out. Answering the question: Is there a giant here? is usually the last thing you do!
Giant in the Woods

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

So awesome pic! Great job!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Yay! The first drawing of the New Year.  Actually a mouse drawing I started a few weeks ago, but finished it last night.  I used the aerial photo for the background, because it would be a pain doing it with the mouse, and it's no picnic drawing it on paper, either!
might drop you

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Awesome new year starting!  Great pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Yet another Brobdingnagian boy snacking on his favorite food, who merely wanted to be a friend.
friend

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

So great!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Just a quickie mouse drawing I did this morning.  If you think this is part of a longer story, great!  Let it kickstart your imagination!
you are next

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Awesome!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
The last view you'll get of the outside of a giant boy -- after this all you'll see is his inside, and you'd probably need a flashlight in there.  Even so, you won't to enjoy it for very long!
123456