Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

123456

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
There goes Bill! More to come? {Possibly -- he did promise to reunite Bill with his family!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
A variation of the Nice Giant Boys picture. In this case, the giant boy Kevin does a favor for his little friend Jimmy. Jimmy's little brother might not think so!
Kiddie Pool Snack

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
I'm pondering a series of drawings of Brobdingnagian boys. Although Swift had them at twelve times the size of a person, I think I'll go with closer to sixteen to twenty times. Nothing close to Ivor's Mega-Boys, of course, but still gives a giant big enough to swallow a grown man whole. (Did I mention that I like vore?)
Anyway, here's a giant Brob Boy enjoying a Family Pack Snack while reading his comic book.

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Great pic!  It reminds us our movies "From Brobdingnag to Lilliput" and "From Lilliput to Brobdingnag" We loved making these movies!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Looks like another unhappy ending for a group of Boy Scouts.
scout snacks

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Awesome pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Three giant friends -- Eric, Axel, and Kurt. Big, hungry boys!
three friends

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Great pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
More Brobdingnag boys. In color, this time.
favorite things

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Glkthread
Big boys with their little toys!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

We love Brobdingnag boys!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Here are some more Brobdingnag boys. You wouldn't want to meet them! These sailors were unlucky enough to be shipwrecked on that land of giants -- and doubly unlucky to be found by these two boys!
Shipwrecked

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

So awesome job!  We wish to be those sailors!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
A like giants who are sort of wild and uncivilized, who would have no hesitation about swallowing people whole. Giant barbarians, for example. Giant demons. And here's a giant cave boy. Or a Neanderthal. I based him on Guy from the animated film "The Croods" -- because I think Guy is pretty hot, for a cave boy!
I also have this drawing without the text, but I like putting stories to my drawings sometimes. An ink drawing I colored with watercolors and acrylics. Could've been better, though I find this type of drawing hard to scan. The colors never come out quite right, and lighter areas just don't show up.
(I had to reduce this to 96 dpi -- I hope the text is legible!)
neanderthal boy

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

So original idea!  A giant cave boy! Excelent job!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

AdamTheGiant
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Wouldn't it be great if there were such a comic? I would subscribe for every issue!
Giant Boys Comic

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Glkthread
Immediate subscription from me!