Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Great pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
A Brobdingnag boy causes some damage and then wants another snack box.
yellow box

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

So hot pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
"You look delicious!" said the Brobdingnag boy, and the helpless morsel realizes what the giant has in mind for his future!
Delicious

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

So great pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Giant boys have an evil sense of humor. They love teasing little people!
exit

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

So hot!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
A Brobdingnag boy has taken his little brother along on a visit to the land of little people for a treat. He tells him to listen carefully to his abdomen to hear the how his lunch feels about being digested!
(A mouse drawing.)
listen

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

So awesome pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
If a Brobdingnag boy wanders into your neighborhood, be careful how you joke around with him!
joke

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Great pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Brobdingnag Boy Scouts learn important survival skills, like finding food!
(Little people are in important part of this activity - also an important part of their diet!)
(Ink sketch.)

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Cool drawing!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
The little guy has no illusions about his fate- he's seen the giant boy swallow ten of his buddies and he is about to join them!
I had some ideas for dialog to add, but I might post that later. What do you think the Brobdingnag boy is saying?
(Model for drawing from my friend Vorifax!)

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Great pic!

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Philby
Be careful on the beach!These college students were so involved with their volleyball game to see a Brobdingnag boy coming along! If he swallows the ball, they could end their game in his stomach!
Volleyball Game

Re: Giant Boys Gotta Eat!

Awesome pic!