General Questions

123

Re: General Questions

0000w
I was wondering. At some points in the library is seems to be alphabetical order, but then not. Personally, I find it easier to find the show (or any media) if it is in an alphabetical order. I had been wanting to ask this but kept forgetting. Is the library getting too large to alphabetize it?

Also, do you have a back up plan for this website? Like a wiki perhaps? (I understand not wanting a wiki if making money is main priority) I was just wondering since there seemed to be a long the lines of a chance of this website stopping.

Just two thoughts I had for awhile.

Re: General Questions

Hi! Replying your questions: We had the intention of alphabetize the library in a begining, but after it was impossible, because we added the new content as we discovered it, and it was too complicated to alphabetize it. It's getting too large because we have alredady so much content and we were having problems for publishing the site in Actiweb, so we had to divide it in two parts, because Actiweb didn't let us to publish this page because it was too large.

But if your problem is finding some content, there's a easy way to find it: if you're using google chrome, just use Ctrl-F and a little window will appear in the up right side where you can write what you're looking for, once you write it, google chrome will find it so fast. We don't know how to do it in Internet Explorer or Mozilla, but it must be so easy too.

About your second question: No, we don't have any back up plan for this website and we're unable to do it unfortunately. So, if this site stops, sadly, all content would go too.

We hope we cleared all your doubts,
Kind Greetings,

Re: General Questions

0000w
Considering how the cartoon section has been separated into two, I feel like it’s a little hard to find the show even with the search. For example: Say I wanted to find Aladdin. Which one would I choose? Since I’ve been here before, I know it’s in the first one. But how would I know to look in the second one for Ben 10? It’d be nice if they were seperated like A-M & N-Z. I know a lot of work would have to be done for that. Just in my personal experience, how would I know. I know I can just use the search tab twice, but what if I didn’t remember the name and only the picture and which section I found it in?

I am SO sorry if it felt like I was ranting.😓
This is just something I was taking into consideration after your response.
Also, what’s the max for a section? Is it text and/or picture wise?
AG

Re: General Questions

AG
Hey, Im trying to find the Cartoon show Jack, but I cant find it / a place to see the epesodes :/
Do anyone have a site to watch it ?? :)

Re: General Questions

Glkthread
Several weeks ago I saw it on Toongoggles.

Re: General Questions

We know it must be too hard to find content in this way, but believe us, we had no option. Actiweb couldn't publish this page because it was too large. We don't know what's the limit, but we suspect it must be for the images.

Exactly like you told, it'd be too work for us alphabetize the Cartoons content, we know it'd be easier to find content if we do it, but unfortunately it's impossible for us. What we can do for helping you is adding a link which can traslate you from Part 1 to Part 2 and vice versa, so if you can't find a content in the Part 1, you could link you to Part 2 quickly, it's all what we can do for helping you.

And about if you don't remind the name of the show and only the picture, well, that'd be the same case if we had the content in a page too, because you'd have to looking for in all the page until you could find the picture you're looking for, but with the link we're going to add, you can traslate to the Part 2 if you don't find it in Part 1 or vice versa.

And don't worry, you weren't ranting, we know you're looking for the best for the site and we appreciate you're doing it. In fact, we're sad because we can't do it in the way you're telling us (and that's the correct way).

So, thank you for your ideas for the site.

Re: General Questions

Just some weeks ago, all the episodes were in Youtube, sadly we notice they were removed  Another thing you have to thank to Youtube.

Re: General Questions

Some episodes have been uploaded here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8o-9vnGPwI1iQn5lKAZDLg/featured

We advise you to download them before they are banned too.
AG

Re: General Questions

AG
do you have a link to the Jin dan Jun Makin Gokil ep 21 ?? that last ep on the list :)

Re: General Questions

Sure, the scenes were in the 3rd part of the episode, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1B7dyHjWJg&t=7s

If you're interested in the rest of the parts, they are in the related videos.

Enjoy it!

Re: General Questions

0000w
I was just wondering about the requirements for a scene to be accepted into the library. (I know they must be male and below a certain age.)

For example:

The minimum and maximum ages
The minimum height difference needed
How the characters interact and for how long
Does the giant have to be 100% or 000% human or human-like

Do they have to be below shin level or below 30+ years old?
I just thought it’d be easier to know the minimum requirements to suggest certain characters. Like who really does or does not apply. If the rules are situational, as in: it is judged nly when they are suggested, that’s fine too.

Re: General Questions

It's a good but hard question, but we'll try to respond as specific as we can:

I.- About Shrinking Scenes:

1.- The Boy(s):

a).- The Boy(s) can be between 1 to 19 years old.
b).- They have to be humans, but we could accept furries as long as they're boys. Aliens or another creatures could be accepted as long as they're boys too, for example, the episode "Child's Play" from the "Transformers" cartoon, where a giant alien boy appears.
c).- Like this is the shrinking section, the boys are normal sized.
d).- There must be at least one interaction between the boy and the shruken person/people, they can be handled, on floor, flying, etc. and they must be at least 10 seconds long.

2.- The Shrunken Person/People

a).- They can be any age.
b).- They can be any race: humans, furries, fairies, aliens, creatures, etc.
c).- They must be from down of an inch to 12 inches tall.
d).- Same Boys section.

II.- About Growing Scenes

1.- The Giant Boy(s):

a).- The Boy(s) can be between 1 to 19 years old.
b).- They have to be humans, but we could accept furries as long as they're boys. Aliens or another creatures could be accepted as long as they're boys too, for example, the episode "Child's Play" from the "Transformers" cartoon, where a giant alien boy appears.
c).- The Boys can grow from 6 ft to Mega Size Tall.
d).- There must be at least one interaction between the giant boy and the person/people, they can be handled, on floor, flying, on tiny cities, etc. and they must be at least 10 seconds long.
e).- The growing transformation has to be on height only. They don't have to have alterations in their bodies, like muscled, haired, converted to monsters, etc.

2.- The Person/People:

a).- They can be any age.
b).- They can be any race: humans, furries, fairies, aliens, creatures, etc.
c).- Like this is the growing section, the person/people can be normal sized.
d).- Same Giant Boys section.

We think they're all the requirements, if we remind another ones, we'll add them. We hope this list can be enough, but if you have another doubt please let us know.

Kind Greetings,
GBZ Team.

AG

General Questions

AG
hey, do you have a link to Matt Hatter Chronicles ep 37 Shrinking Gas ??
I can only find like a short video of the epesode, so only 5-6 mins

Re: General Questions

We found it, but in Turkish language (we guess it's Turkish ), we couldn't find it in English, sorry. Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=980fMEhJj2A&t=153s

Enjoy it!

Re: General Questions

ricsikokuti
I'm a little bit offended because it's not Turkish, it's Hungarian. :) But fine. So if you would like it I can translate it, if you want it.

Re: General Questions

We sorry, it wasn't our intention!  We don't know those languages, that's why we made a mistake, sorry.

It's okay if you want to traslate it for us, thanks!
AG

Re: General Questions

AG
Hey :D
Hows the progress of the new movie coming along ??
is it still along time until its out or ?? :)

Re: General Questions

We have released 60% of the movie. It has delayed because it'll be a long movie, but we're working as fast as we can the 7 days of the week, so we hope we can have it ready soon, because we need to have it on sale.

So we hope in the upcoming months, it'll be finally available.

Giant boy eats you

cluxdude
can you guys explain where is a video called "Giant boy eats you" on YouTube? Its a pov vídeo. Thanks

Re: Giant boy eats you

It was available on Dailymotion a while ago, we hope someone can upload it again, it was a great video!
123