General Questions

123

General Questions

You can make your questions here
AG

Re: General Questions

AG
do you have any date for the new movie ?? :D

Re: General Questions

it'll delay some months more
AG

Re: General Questions

AG
ah oki  hehe
AG

Re: General Questions

AG
heya, do you have a date ish for the new movie ?? :D

Re: General Questions

It'll take us some months, we hope we can have it ready as soon as possible.
AG

Re: General Questions

AG
awesome, looking forword to it
AG

Re: General Questions

AG
so, when can we expect the new movie ? :P
end of the month, next month, after summer ? :D

Re: General Questions

It has delayed due to low sales, we don't know when it'll be renewed, sorry
AG

Re: General Questions

AG
ah oki, well hope it would get canceled atleast :)

Re: General Questions

Yes, it doesn't get canceled, just delayed due to low sales, if that reassures you
AG

Re: General Questions

AG
hey :)
any chance you can find these epesodes for me ?

Doraemon Episode: "And So, We Left on a Journey" (2008)

Tank Knights Portriss Episode 32 "Dr. Kimbal shrunk the portriss knights

Shima Shima Tora no Shimajirou Episode 5a "Small Expedition Party

:)

Re: General Questions

We have the three in the Library, they're in the Anime section!
AG

Re: General Questions

AG
yeah I know, but I ment if you can find the videos for me, I cant find it since there is alot in diffrent countrys :(

Re: General Questions

Oh sorry!  Ok, let us check them out and if we find them, we'll give you the links.

Re: General Questions

Re: General Questions

Glkthread
On this page you mentioned the Ittybittyguy's Youtube channel. It looks like it's gone now, so that content is gone.

Was that your channel?

Re: General Questions

Yes, it was our unofficial youtube channel, but youtube deleted some months ago and all the content has gone too, including the Dora and Friends video we made.

Those kind of situations are out of our hands and we can't do anything against it. We can't create a new youtube channel either because it'd be deleted too.

Fortunately we have this site where we can express our likes of giant boys!
AG

Re: General Questions

AG
Hey.
Got a video link to the new series in anime: 116.- Shimajiro no Wow! ?? :D

Re: General Questions

Sure, here you have it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgf3xswOgAk&t=4s

Enjoy it!