General Messages

1 ... 1718192021

Re: General Messages

It has 3, but we'll add more if that's what you're requesting.

Re: General Messages

bobisagoat
That's fine, you can go ahead and do that.

Re: General Messages

It's done!

Re: General Messages

Betty and Me #84 and and Dooly and the Snortsnoot added to Comics and Books Libraries Continuation

Re: General Messages

bobisagoat
Since you just put the Snortsnoot library entry up, I'd like to remind you that I have put up the high-quality scans of the pages you have there, since the pictures you have aren't that great quality wise. Hope this helps!

Link: http://giant-boys-zone-forum.87743.x6.nabble.com/Dooly-and-the-Snortsnoot-td2994.html

Re: General Messages

Ok. We'll substitute them for the ones you uploaded. Thank you for the images.

Re: General Messages

"Gigantes" - Georgalos - Hermida added to Commercials Library Continuation

Re: General Messages

Adventure shrinks himself and Mummy i shrank daddy added to Youtube Users Library Continuation

Re: General Messages

RENO TV Spot 2011 - Kinder added to Commercials Library Continuation

Re: General Messages

bobisagoat
That commercial is already there at #100 in the commercials library.

Re: General Messages

It's true! We'll remove it right now. Thank you for telling us!

Re: General Messages

Clara Encolhe e se Transforma em um Boneco Miniatura added to Youtube Users Library Continuation

Re: General Messages

Ninja Kid added to Books Library Continuation

Re: General Messages

MINIFORCE Super Dino Power added to Cartoons Library Continuation

Re: General Messages

HSBC - Becoming Titans added to Commercials Library Continuation

Re: General Messages

Larky Lizard Meets the Giant Boy added to Books Library Continuation

Re: General Messages

Since now, the Library section of this Forum stop calling "Library Continuation" and will be considered the Official Library of Giant Boys Zone

Re: General Messages

Mikel encoge a Leo en su coche added to Youtube Users Library

Re: General Messages

Psychonauts added to Games Library

Re: General Messages

Tripp is shrunken! added to Youtube Users Library
1 ... 1718192021