General Messages

1 ... 12131415161718 ... 25

Re: General Messages

Gokicha!! Cockroach Girl!! and Power Players added to Anime, Manga and Cartoons Part 2 Libraries

Re: General Messages

A new episode of Yo-kai Gakuen Y: N to no Sogu and another comic of Land of the Giants added to Anime and Comics Libraries

Re: General Messages

Due to the over saturation of the Library section, we've opened a continuation in the Forum.

The Forum Library section is a locked section. If you have information about new material for adding, you keep using the "For the Library" section.

Re: General Messages

Dumb Bunnies, writing and pictures and Locke & Key added to Cartoons, Television and Comics Libraries

Re: General Messages

bobisagoat
How exactly has the library become so saturated?

Re: General Messages

Actiweb allows us to use a limited number of pictures. And we prefer to use the ones we still have allowed for uploading pictures about our upcoming projects.

Re: General Messages

bobisagoat
Okay. I thought you could put in pictures in this new library format since the fourm allows pictures.

Re: General Messages

Yes. When we don't have a link available, we'll add pictures.

Re: General Messages

Fearless added to Movies Continuation Library

Re: General Messages

Tamiflu added to Commercial Continuation Library

Re: General Messages

BNHA Heroes Rising and Voyage of the micronauts added to Movies and Books Libraries

Re: General Messages

0000w
It might not have shown up for me but I didn’t see either of them on their respective list in the library yet

Re: General Messages

Oh! We forgot to tell, they were added to the Library Continuation which is in the Forum, sorry

Re: General Messages

Larger than Life and Discovery Shorts - Mini Animals added to Youtube Users and Commercials Continuation Libraries

Re: General Messages

0000w
Oh, that technically means it’s not in the Library 😅

I suppose it has to do with the space limits of this site and you want to use the rest for your Projects. Hopefully in the future you’ll be able to add photos to the library again 🤞

Re: General Messages

Exactly, like we mentioned in a previous message, Actiweb allows us to use a limited number of images, and the ones we have still available, will be used for promoting future projects.

We don't think we can add more pictures in the Library, unless Actiweb changes their rules and increase the number of pictures allowed.

We'd add new pictures in the Library in case a new episode of the entries which are already added, coming out, otherwise we keep using the Continuation in the Forum.

Re: General Messages

The knitting Grasshopper added to Books Library Continuation

Re: General Messages

Shiva added To Cartoons Continuation Library

Re: General Messages

A new episode of Doraemon added to Anime Library

Re: General Messages

Yukino-B
Oh yeah :D ! do you have a link to see the episode somewhere?
Yukino-B
1 ... 12131415161718 ... 25